Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Rule of Thumb

When callers have fantasy's or fetishes, the conversation seems to be easier for me to work with.

Today I had a caller with a small fetish of rulers. For some reason, he said every time he sees a ruler, he gets aroused. For a while I was giggling because I thought this was a joke, but apparently not. He was laughing back and saying "Whats so funny?". Thats how I knew it wasn't a joke. He likes it when women take a ruler and measure EVERY inch of his penis, including the width. He wanted me to ask him questions about his penis and where he should measure his cock. I honestly don't know if he told me the truth about how big it is, because he gave me two different numbers on just on length. Oh well.

The call I had after that weird call was also interesting. Both calls were only 5 mins long, so thats why I don't have a lot of the details like I normally do. Anyway, the next caller had a fantasy of his mother's big ass. He was telling me that he LOVES his mother's big fat ass. When I asked him how big was his mother's ass, he told me his mother's waist size was 56 inches, so I'm assuming it's a really large ass. He said he loves to watch her wash the dishes and watch it bounce up and down and jiggle. He also told me when she's scrubbing the bath tub and she's bending over, he loves watching her and fantasizes on slapping his mother's ass. Then, while he's playing with himself, he's moaning out "mommy, yes mommy.... oh mommy".

I wish I was making some of these stories up, but I'm not. It's a slow day today, but I hope you find these stories interesting. I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment