Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just a note...

There are a few callers that I hate talking to, and there are the ones that end up being memorable which I share those stories in my blog. This past week has been a slow week and my pay check is showing it. Since today is one of those slow days, I might as well tell you a few things what I like about certain callers and what I dislike about the callers. (if any other phone sex operators are reading this, let me know if any of these situation happens with you)

I love fantasies. The bigger the fantasy, the better. It gives us a chance to be creative with our imagination. The only way I can understand if the fantasy is turning them on or not is the way they react to little sentences that I say. Every caller thinks they have a unique fantasy. Sometimes they tell me "Well I don't know if you've ever done this before, but my fantasy is....." Trust me when I say this, but all the fantasies that I have heard doesn't really surprise me anymore. I have done them all. If not once, then at least 5 times. Some fantasies are crazy and some are very private. All fetishes have different catagories, but at the end, they are all the same.

Another thing that I love is when the callers are talkative. They don't necessarily need to have a fantasy, but with an outgoing attitude, it's so much easier to talk to them. Normally I can tell which type of caller they are going to be by the first words with "Hello". Either it is "Why Hello there!" with the loud and cheerful voice. Those seem to be easier to talk to and I'm not afraid to ask questions to keep the conversation going. I can ask them a single question and their answers are normally a short story. It gives me an opportunity to get to know the caller and try to work with it. Some other callers respond weird. I can hear them breathing heavily and following with "ohhh umm, hello", which means they have been working at it for quite some time and I'm only going to talk to them for a min or so. I start to ask myself the question "Why do you call if your already having fun?" Then there is the shy ones that say "umm, hi.. I've never done this before" - which means 'I am addicted to sex and I don't know how to talk to women'. Those are the ones that get under my skin. The ones that do not know how to talk to me. If I ask them a question, they will simple respond "yes" or "no" with no further details. It's really hard to do ALL the work when they won't work with you. I remember having this one caller making me do all the work for him and all I was doing was moaning and saying "ohh yah, thats the spot", but I honestly didn't know if it was turning him on or not. So I finally said "Ok, common... please work with me here... what the fuck do you want?". Even after that, he still didn't tell me what he liked.

Getting Caught.... One of the biggest things that I love about some of these callers, is hearing their wives on the other line and surprising their husbands. For example, the caller I just had.... His wife came home expectingly and the last thing I heard before he hung up was his wifes voice saying "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" This actually happens a lot. I basically get these callers once a week. I had a caller last month where he was getting into the conversation, I hear his breathing getting faster and faster as if he's about to cum, and then I hear a door open on his side of the receiver and he begins to talk to me as if I was his best friend. He says "ohhh thats feels good.. ohh god,, ohhh yes.... ohhh ohhhhhhhhh.... Shit, Well then Dan, I just have to give you a call back about that fishing trip. Okie then, I'll talk to you soon." and he hangs up. You cannot imagine how hard I was laughing after that call. He never called me back after that.

I hope I made you smile!

1 comment: