Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wheelchair of Fun!

I'm BACK!!! I haven't written in this blog for nearly... A long time. I can't remember when the last time I wrote in here. Well, I'm back with some new stories to tell and I can't wait to share it with everyone.

As you all know, I keep this anonymous for myself and for my own clients. I will not disclose any personal information since it might jeopardize my job.

Anyway, I wanted to share with you a fun and exciting client that has a thing for wheelchairs. Yes, Wheelchairs. When the dispatcher gave me the call, the first thing she said was "your going to love this call". I'm thinking in my head, 'oh no, probably another crazy one', and it sure was. This man loves women sitting in Wheelchairs. Oh wait, Chubby girls that SMOKE and are in wheelchairs. As I started talking to this guy, he kept asking me questions about my wheelchair and if it's manual or auto. Once I tell him manual, he lets out a loud moan. Then he asks again, "Is it a sporty wheelchair?". I have no idea what that means so I say "yes". He lets out another loud moan. Then he says "If I were to pick you up, how can I do so?". I start to thinking my head as fast as I can how he can pick me up if I was paralyzed and say "I would wrap my arms around you and hold on". He then finishes his... 'stuff' and hangs up.

I love it when weird calls come in. I have a lot more stories to publish so keep checking back to this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment