Friday, February 6, 2009

And Then They BLOW.....

Yesterday I had a call that I just HAD to write about. He was great though. A little on the crazy side, but over all funny and entertaining.

I had a caller last night and he was talking for a LONG time. In the beginning of our conversation, he talked to me like a regular caller. He talked about himself and what his likes/dislikes were. He was starting to become a boring caller (and when I mean boring, i mean there was some quiet moments in our conversations). Then, he asked me a weird question. "Would you mind if I took a line of Coke?" I asked him, "Would that make you feel good?" of course that is a stupid question, but I didn't care what he did on the other line, as long as he didn't kill himself by over dosing. After he took his first line, the conversation started picking up. He was telling me how he's a teacher for a high school and he was also a surfer. I also found out that he lived in my hometown, which surprised the both of us and gave us more things to talk about. Then he says again, "Can I take another line?" and I said "yah sure, I don't care", which is true I didn't care. I've had callers before calling and bragging about how much coke they have in front of them. I can hear this guy snorting his line, and within a few seconds, his entire mood changes, which is why I think this caller is interesting. He started talking to me as if he was a little child. He had a high pitch voice as if he was 10 years old and telling me how much he loves sprinkling blow all over himself. He said he would LOVE to rub $100 worth of coke all over my body and he would love to snort it off. Then, I would hear him snort another line, and then another one after that. A few seconds later, he would tell me how much he loved me and loved talking to me. Normally I would tell him things that he wants to hear, but with this caller, I didn't care. I didn't think he would remember me after this night. When he would compliment me, I would say "oh thats nice!"

Long story short, I finally got off the phone with him two hours later. The only way I can get off the phone with him was to tell him "Sir, your minutes are up and I need to go". He got really sad and said "well..... okie...." I was tired of talking to this guy. It was like talking to a 10 year old boy about sex. Thats not cool! Plus I was tired of him repeating himself over and over.

until next time folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment