Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hannah Montana is more than a Disney Character.

So I have been away from the computer for so long and now I can finally write down a few weird conversation that has been going on. I've told a few of my friends and they were laughing their asses off on one particular conversation that I had to deal with.

I do get a lot of WEIRD calls, which is why I'm writing them down in a blog. lol. ANYWAY, I get a lot of the calls when the callers make up a fantasy and I would have to go along with their sexual fantasy. One caller asked me to pretend to be Hannah Montana and how sexy her 17 year old ass looks in small ripped jeans. It was just hilarious how the caller would scream out "Yes Hannah! I love you Hannah!" and my response was always "I love you too Billy!" (or whatever his name was. I can't remember anymore). God it was hilarious. I can just think about Hannah Montana and how this fool was probably looking at her photos online and singing to her theme song on the Disney channel. "You've got the BEEEST of both worlds...."

So the best call I had this past month is one hysterical story, and I must thank my dispatcher for giving me this call. Before my dispatcher sent me the call, she wanted to warn me before I heard it from his own mouth. She said "I want to warn you, this guy is really weird and I think he has makeup all over his dick". I responded, "Ummm, he has make up on his dick?" and she said "Yes, he put lipstick all over his dick. I think he's trying to look like a clown".
Once I started talking to this guy, I realized that I've talked to him before, but I highly doubt that he remembers talking to me. Anyhow, he starts to tell me how he grabbed his girlfriend's professional makeup and smeared lipstick all over the tip of his dick, rubbed mascara all over his pubes and has blue eyeshadow on the shaft of his penis. (Are you laughing yet, or are you in shock?) he was telling me that he feels pretty when he does this to his own penis and he was hoping I wouldn't judge him. Of course I told him it was okie and I like to imagine his penis covered in makeup. I kept pushing the MUTE button on my phone (which I never do unless I sneeze or cough) and I just kept laughing and laughing and laughing. I seriously cannot help but to laugh at stupid idiots that do this to themselves.

I hope you laughed at this blog because I am smiling the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment