Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Some callers bother me...

I've had a few calls from a certain caller that really bothers me. Before I say anything, I just want to say that I have NO idea if this guy is telling me the truth. Maybe this is just a sick fantasy that he loves to play with me, but even if this is in his head, then he should seek help.

So this caller has been calling me since I first started with the company. He doesn't request for me, but occasionally I will get him on the line. The first time I've ever talked to him, he confessed to me that he recently forced a girl to have sex with him and then he took pictures of her and he was looking at her photos. As disturbing as that sounds, it gets worst. He tells me exactly how it happened and this girl happens to be his bosses' daughter. He loves to look at the photos and brag about how good she was. Then, after many times talking to him over and over, he asks me "Would you mind talking to her if I get her on the other line?" I don't know what to say other than "sure". He wants me to talk to her as if I was a friend of his and try to get her to talk to him about the whole situation.

So he gets her on a three-way call and I begin to talk to her. She tells me how he hurt her and how she's scared of him. She knows he's listening to everything what we're saying, so she tries to hide a lot of her feelings. She tells me how he forced himself on her and she was crying and telling him to stop. Then, she said if she didn't follow along with him, then he would abuse her.

Now after hearing all this information over and over, I kept thinking "Maybe this story isn't true". If someone rapes a girl, why would you be so open about it and tell a complete stranger about this story? This is why I keep thinking this story isn't real and this girl could be going along with this story. It could be their little fantasy. Who knows. If this story is true, then this is a sick motherfucker and I would love to report him in. I wouldn't care if I got fired.

Also I will not post how young this girl is, but it IS disturbing if you ever found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment