Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First blog... Thanks Scott..

So here I am, writing in my first blog about my crazy job, and I want to say thanks to one particular person that inspired me to do it. Thanks Scott M. for many things, but far most, thank you for giving me ideas of writing a crazy blog about my crazy job. lol.

I'll give you a brief description of my job and some calls I handle. Yes, I am a phone sex operator and it's one of the best jobs I've had in a long time. I've been a phone actress for nearly two years already, but with this company, I've only been there since July of 08. I love this job because I get to stay home and not worry about traveling. Honestly, it's one of the easiest jobs I've ever had (and I've had some lazy jobs before).

Some of my clients I have are amazing people, and some are pretty freaky. So freaky that I always hang up thinking "Damn those people need therapy!" My company allows No Taboo calls, which is the ONLY company in the US that allows these calls. So whatever your secret fetish is, wither it's fantasizing about animals, minors, or even rape, I've heard it. In fact, I thought I've heard every type of sexual fantasy out there until I had one caller.... He was a good reason why I should seek a therapist. When I first talked to him, he requested me and another caller Bridget and got both of us on the line to talk dirty to him. He created a fantasy for us about how Bridget is my mother and I am the daughter that loves to disobey. He was very strict about what he wanted and if we didn't do it right, he would yell. And FYI, as a phone sex operator, it scares us when the callers are demanding. Anyhow, long story short, this caller lasted for 4 hours with us. When I thought he was finally satisfied, he ends up calling ME back without Bridget, telling me I was one of the best girl's he has ever had. As flattering as that was, I was actually mad that he called me back. I asked him what was his fantasy and he told me this...

"I want you to come with me to Mexico, where we can rent a house on the beach with no one in sight. In that house, there will be a dungeon where you and I can have whips and chains and candle wax so I can burn it over your gorgeous tits. As I plan to burn you slowly, I gently tie you to a bed post and cover your mouth with your panties. Then, I would slowly put a dog collar around your neck, and every time you would moan, I would slowly tug on the collar to yank your head to the side. Then i would push your legs open and slowly lick you until you make a small moaning noise, which then I will tug on the collar. I continue to slowly give you pleasure until the minute you come across an orgasm. Once I know your body is getting hot, I can feel your body pulsing and I continue to choke you with the collar. As you reach to the highest point and slowly let your body cum, I will yank that collar so hard, your head will eventually snap and you will slowly die in my arms. As your soul slowly leaves your body, I will then make love to you."

Hummm.. I think I will speak for everyone that just read that and say "HOLY SHIT!" I have many other callers that are almost as similar to him, but never THAT intense. A lot of my friends ask me "how can you do that job and not laugh?" And i tell them every time... "you get use to it"

And thats why my job is very interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment