Friday, January 23, 2009

Whats so funny today?

A lot of people ask me "what is the craziest call you've ever had?" Of course this response always differs everyday, as I cannot remember each and every call I do. Majority of the ones that crack me up are my Domination calls. They can either get really scary, or really funny. Some men want to be played with and bark like a dog as long as it's for their "Master". Or sometimes the guys beg for pain, which can be painful to listen to, but also it gives me a chance to lash out to some of my callers and be vicious. It's great therapy to lash out in anger at someone.

One of the funniest call I have often is a guy that is obsessed with being small. So small that he loves to be shrunk down into 2 inches and then be carried around in my shoe, so everywhere I go, he's there living in my shoe. And sometimes he likes to picture himself crawling all over my body and please me when he's only 2 inches tall. I swear to god I am not making this stuff up. This guy calls every week, and he requests for me so I'm use to his humor. I can't tell you if he honestly gets off thinking that he loves to live in my shoe, but since he talks to me for nearly 20 mins each time, I would hope he does have a happy finish. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment