Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What is the difference between Superman and Phone Sex Callers??

So i was watching Superman Returns the other day in between calls, and I was thinking "Wow, Superman and some of my callers are very similar" As everyone knows, you can be whatever you want when your on a telephone. Men can lie about what they look like, or where they're calling from, or how big their penis is just so they can sound more of a man and not be ashamed of what they REALLY look like. Now I must admit, there are a few guys that do tell me what they really look like only because they have nothing to hide, but there are ones that call and tell me they're young, tall, dark and handsome with 15 inch dicks. umm suuuure... I'll believe the young, tall, dark skin complex and handsome, but once you tell me that you have a 15 inch dick, then thats when I write in my notes "Idiot and a liar". Honestly, do men really think chicks will fall in for the mighty cocks? If a man really had a 15 inch cock, it would drive girls away. They are basically telling us that they have the Hulk's penis. That isn't very sexy.

Now I know this is only fantasy, and I know some of the girls don't normally tell the truth about their appearances either but we're not going around bragging about how our tits are 34ZZZ. For some men, thats just too much.

so what I'm trying to say is some of these callers loves to call and pretend to be high and mighty, when I'm sure in reality, they look like Clark Kent with a strong imagination.

Just a side note... In the movie Superman Returns: at the end, when Lois is held captured and her son is playing the piano with one of the bad guys, WHY did the bad guy allow Lois to sit RIGHT next to a fax machine and a telephone? Of course she's going to fax something and call for help. If you really want to hold her captive, then tie her up against a pole or something. Sorry, I notice the small things like that in movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment