Sunday, January 25, 2009

My longest calls today...

I just logged off from work today. I normally like to log off a little early on Sundays because I HATE working sundays. It's one of the worst days of the week to work for a phone sex company since majority of the clients are men. Football season becomes a disaster and I can be on call for hours without a single call. Today I was on call between 2 to 9:00pm and the longest call I had today only lasted 30 mins, which means bad news for me. The entire day was pretty busy, as I got calls after calls, but those calls only lasted 5 mins or so.

Anyhow, my longest call today was an interesting one. He claims he likes to call these call centers a lot and ask us women about stories and fantasies we have with other men. First he told me the type of fantasies he likes to hear, such as rape and molestation calls or even beating women. The first story I told him was the one that I mentioned earlier about the guy tying me up and killing me slowly. When I got to the end of my story, he was silent and said "yah, that dosen't sound so bad". So I asked him what did he have in his mind and this is what he said...

"I like to vision myself to be an invader to a small home that is hosting to a small sleep-over with 10 young girls. The mother, which is the only supervised adult, would be in her bedroom minding her own business as the girls are having fun in her daughters room. There would also be a young boy which is the brother of the sister that is having all of her friends over. I would bust into the house and lock all the doors and windows, making sure everyone would not leave the house. I would throw the mother into the bedroom with all the girls, along with the brother. I would strip down the mother's clothes and make all the girls stare and watch me as I play with the mother. Then, I would take her G-string that she was wearing and wrap it around the boy's penis and balls, then slowly stick my dick inside the boy's ass and fuck him really hard."

At that point, the caller finished his story and became really quiet. I thought he was done talking to me until he said "there is a lot more to the story, but it must wait another day". So, hopefully this guy would call me again and I can finish the story for you..

Of course I would never do something like this and I truly believe that anyone with this type of sexual abuse is arousing, MUST see a therapist ASAP.

Also, I do not want to disclose the age range for these boys and girls that this guy told me about on this blog. It might be very disturbing for some of you, and also I might get my blog deleted. We don't want that. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment