Monday, March 16, 2009

42 seconds is a world record...

I had a DICK of a caller today. He was pretty nice to me, but I think I just wasn't in the mood to handle any calls today and I just wanted to be left alone. Anyway, I had a caller today that loved domination. Of course I like taking dominatrix call because I get to express my anger towards other callers and they seem to love it. But anyway, this caller I had today was interesting. He gave me two choices on how he likes to be dominated. He said for one of my options, I can have his mother's telephone number in my hand and dominate him telling him if he does not behave with me, then I'm going to get his mother on a three way call and tell her all the stupid shit he does sexually. He gave me his mother's phone number and he said "okie now you have her phone number so now you can use that agaisnt me so I can do whatever you want me to do". Then there was Option number two, which was to make a bet against him that he cannot make himself finish within a time frame that I must give him. For example, if I say 30 seconds, he MUST finish within 30 seconds and I am the one that must count for him. So the option that I picked was Option number 2, since I wasn't in the mood to deal with this motherfucker and i don't care using my three way to call his stupid ass mother and bitch at an old lady about her son.

So he asked me "What number are you going to give me?" and I answered back "50 seconds". He MUST finish within 50 seconds. He agreed upon the number and said "okie, I'm ready when you are". So then, I tell him to start, and then I begin to count. And at this point, I'm really upset and annoyed by this caller. It's a stupid call and it's not entertaining, but just plain weird. Anyhow, as I'm counting, I'm hearing him working his dick and trying to finish before I even reach to 40 seconds. I kept thinking "he's not going to make it", but by the time I reached 42 secnods, I heard him moan and give a loud "ahhhhhhhhhh". So there you have it. The fastest man to wack it and finish it happened within 42 seconds. (and this is assuming he wasn't playing around with his dick before I even started counting). What kind of weird people get these crazy ideas?

2 comments:

  1. dude you should've said "10 seconds". THAT would've been a world record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that's super crazy! People really are crazy!

    ReplyDelete