Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Church is where the naughty people go...

This guy.... errr. I am actually really irritated right now. I just logged off from work about 30 seconds ago because of this call. It bothered me a little bit because this man is so sick.

This guy, lets call him John. John is from San Jose, CA (where I was born and raised) and he occasionally calls me when he's in the mood to chat. (and when I mean chat, I mean CHAT) John is a member of one of the nudest groups and he loves going to special meetings with other nudest around the area. He then starts to tell me that he brought his kids to these conventions with him when they were only 7 years old. Of course I start to think this is disturbing, but I let him talk more. He begins to tell me how he likes to touch his daughter, and he started doing this when she was 11 years old. (hum, maybe I should tone this conversation down just in case Google decides to block my site.)

Anyway, John loves to talk. He tells me that he loves talking about his daughter and how he loves to have "fun time" with her. John admitted to me that his daughter is now 21 years old and they still live together, and still play around together. He also told me this story...

"This Sunday when Erin and I were at Church, my cock was very hard from my morning wood, and it just never went down. So anyway, since I have my morning wood going on, my cock is pressing up against my pants and it's noticeable. So Erin looks down and sees my bulging cock and tries to cover it up with her hand so no one will notice it, but it turns me on more that her hand is touching my cock through my pants. So I start to feel myself pre-cum, which makes a small wet spot on my pants. Erin sees this and whispers in my ear that we should go home. So we stand up in front of everyone, my boner is pressing up against my pants and EVERYONE notices it. People start looking at me and Erin as we're leaving. The min we get into the car, I feel myself pulsing for her, and when we got home, I was already taking my clothes off before we unlocked the front door."

Thats all I can say right now. I'm tired today and I'm not in the mood to work. But I had to write a new note for today. Enjoy and Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment