Friday, March 27, 2009

the ones that I hate are more memorable than the ones that I love

I HATE this asshole. I have a client that goes around to different girls and talks to them about his small problems. All of the dispatchers know him and hate him just as much as I hate this guy. He likes to call and tell us that he has his girlfriends nieces (two of them) laying in the bed with him and he gave them "rape drugs" so the girls are sleeping and passed out. Then he tells us that these girls like to play around with his penis (it is REQUIRED for us to say Penis to him. NOT cock or dick. It's pronounced as PENIS). This is the same caller that I mentioned earlier about having a couple of girls putting make up on his penis. Yes, this is the SAME caller.
Anyhow, the reason why I hate dealing with him is because he talks like he's a professional killer and he's ready to attack these two girls. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the police called the service asking questions about him and the police needed to talk to all the girls that he has spoken with. He normally likes to extend his minutes with me, only because I tell him that I will not judge him. He keeps asking me over and over "Am I being recorded? I don't want to be recorded." and I would ask him "why? what did you do?" and he would say "because I like to play with little girls." The way he says it... it gives me chills down my spine. If you have ever seen the movie The Cell with Jennifer Lopez and Vincent D'Onofrio. Vincent D'Onofrio's character in that movie is a REALLY scary freak that loves to cut up women and fantasize about them in weird ways. Well, If you've seen that movie, then you know what I'm talking about. This caller is JUST like that freak in the movie and thats what scares me. Once you say the WRONG word with this caller, he gets mad and yells at us. He will correct us by screaming at us saying "YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO SAY THAT! THATS NOT THE RIGHT WORD!"
Honestly, I would rather take the craziest domination call that would last for an hour than to have this fucker calling me for only 5 minutes. He is sick and twisted and he needs to be banned from the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment