Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Marry me? Maybe not.

So I get a call two weeks ago. Before I get the call, the dispatcher tells me that he's a little physco, so I have been warned. Once I get on the phone with him, he sounds like a nice guy. But then, after maybe 30 mins of talking to him, he begins to tell me that he's rich and he has a lot of money. once he says this, I start to roll my eyes. I honestly don't give a rats ass if this guy is loaded with money or whatever. If you have a lot of money, good! great! Wonderful! Go fuck yourself! Then, he tells me "I'm a single guy, and I am a very kinky person. I have a lot of money in my bank account just sitting there and I am looking for a girl who I can marry and that can take all my money." Once I hear this, I'm thinking WHOA! WTF!. Then he tells me he's being very serious and he would love to have me be his wife. BUT in order for me to be his wife, I must do ONE thing while we're married: I MUST sleep with other men. I guess this guy really loves sloppy seconds and he's obsessed with it, along with financial domination because he seriously wants me to take ALL of his money. As crazy as this sounds already, I just tell him whatever he wants to hear, because THATS my job. So I tell him "ohhh I would LOVE to get married and be a house wife that fucks other men while your away, then I get to go shopping ALL Day." (I'm sure it's every girls dream to have that type of lifestyle, but it's not for me) Then he tells me "So it's done then! I will come to Vegas and we shall get married the MINUTE I see you." and I'm like "suuuure". He gives me his phone number so I can call him outside of the service. I pretend to write it down because there is NO WAY I will call someone outside the service. Then he decides to give me his bank number and routing so I can start taking his paychecks to my account. THEN he gives me his Social security number for.... I have no idea why he did that.
At the end of our lovely conversation, he tells me "So I trust you to call me and we can start arranging our marriage deal." I tell him "Sure, I'll call you." Then we hang up. Of course I will never call him and hopefully he'll find a girl he's looking for. But it's not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment