Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sugar Danny

This is the most interesting call I get. It's a lot of fun and yet easy at the same time. I have a caller that likes to be called Sugar Danny. I've had this caller since the first day I started and surprisingly he always request for me. The dispatchers call him "Money boy" since he always talks for a long time and pays a large amount of money to talk to us girls. What I've heard about him from some of the other girls is he can talk for hours and hours and his credit card will always be approved.

Sugar Danny is pretty fun to talk to. He loves to create a fantasy about going shopping with his 11 year old girlfriend and going to the mall with her. At first, we go into the shoe store and we pick out all the shoes I want. He sits in a chair and watches me as I point to all the shoes and tell the clerk "I want 10 of those pair, 12 of the red Mary Jane shoes, 7 pairs of the black boots, 10 pairs of the sandals," etc. Then we head over to the clothing store and buy jeans and short shorts. And again, I MUST point to all the jeans I want and tell the clerk "I want 10 pairs of THOSE jeans in a size 2, (yah right I WISH I was a size 2), I want those pants, I want 15 pairs of those pants," etc. Then we go to Victoria Secret and get allll the lingerie I want. He tells me that he loves it when I'm mean to the clerks and sales reps and treat them like shit, then go to him and treat him like a king. Idk, it's weird. Anyway, at Victoria secret, he loves it when I tell him the color and the fabric of each lingerie that I choose. Then, after Victoria secret, we go to Tiffany's and buy all the jewelry I want. I can buy tiaras, or earings with matching necklaces, bracelets, ankle bracelets, etc. He loves it. The reason why we call him Sugar Danny is because he loves saying he has a lot of money and spend it on all of his girlfriends. It's actually required for me to call him SUGAR DANNY.

"On the telephone line I am anyone, I am anything, I want to be." - Savage Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment